Calibration Forums

Go Back   Calibration Forums > ControlCAL - Released Versions > General ControlCAL Discussion

Notices
Old 08-20-2009, 10:03 PM   #1
Skirmash
Registered Supporter

Default Props to Turbe for fantastic support

Hey everyone,

Having had Turbe 'virtually' sit down with me on IM this evening and walk me through all the steps necessary to get ControlCal installed and my panel patched, I wanted to take this opportunity to publicly give the appropriate plaudits for such fantastic support.

I work in the software industry and I appreciate the effort it takes to deliver this kind of support. For me, not only was it helpful in practical terms, but it is reassuring to know that someone stands by their product in this manner.

Everyone should sleep better at night knowing that your friendly neighborhood Turbe is there to help you.

Thanks Turbe!
Skirmash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Skirmash For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Register to remove these ads. It's free!

Register to remove these ads. It's free!
Old 09-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #2
Turbe
Professional Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by magillagorilla
Posted Here

While it has been said many times before, just wanted to reiterate that controlcal and the support provided by Turbe are terrific.

Finally had time over the 3 day weekend to sit down and work through the software. Had a couple of initial problems right out of the gate (that were on my end), emailed Turbe, and assumed that I wouldn't be able to finish my calibration due to these issues. I was very surprised and pleased when Turbe emailed me back within a few minutes. Pretty surprising dedication for a holiday.

Anyway, great product and great service. My panel (151) is now everything I could have hoped for. Picture is more than bright enough with tons of pop, but picture-perfect color accuracy. Really is a significant change. Spent the night flipping through shows I didn't even want to watch just to marvel at how great the PQ looked. Very, very pleased.

Thanks Turbe!

Last edited by Turbe; 09-09-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Turbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:17 PM   #3
Turbe
Professional Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by p59teitel
Posted Here

Ditto to all of the above.

I am at best tech-challenged. Combine that with my using a new laptop with Vista (which I don't much like and am definitely not used to), and it was no real surprise that I ran into a couple of snags installing the patch on my 600M tonight.

I emailed Turbe not expecting a response until tomorrow, and damned if he didn't spend a half hour or so on the phone getting me up and running when he should have been eating his dinner. Now THAT'S customer support.

And the ISF Day mode - even with someone else's settings - is spectacular. It's like a brand new display has arrived. I highly recommend this software for all KRP owners, and can't wait to see what D-Nice can do with it.
Turbe is offline   Reply With Quote