Calibration Forums

Go Back   Calibration Forums > ControlCAL - Released Versions > General ControlCAL Discussion

Notices
Unread 06-19-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
Turbe
Professional Supporter

Default ControlCAL G/VT30 Edition v2 - 30/50/60 Series (ie VT30, VT50, VT60 / ZT60) Supported

ControlCAL G/VT30 Edition v2
Designed by Calibrators for Calibrators™
Display Control and Calibration Made Easy!™
No need to fumble through the Display's Menu with its Remote Control™

"The implementation is excellent from ControlCal." - Kevin Miller (ISF Technical Consultant & ISF Co-instructor, TweakTV Co-Founder)
"Controlcal was flawless" - Charles Cooper - Cinetune
"ControlCAL is the only way to fly!" - Bill Hergonson - Coast Calibration
"I find ControlCal indispensable" - Chad Billheimer - ISF and THX Touring Calibrator

More User Comments in Post #4 below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
I don't know how I ever calibrated a display without ContolCAL. It has cut my calibration time by at least 50%.

Tyler Stripko
Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhoy12 View Post
PANASONIC TC-P60VT60 - all I can say is WOW, this program is awesome! The only thing better than ControlCal is Turbe's customer support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryInRI
Posted HERE
ControlCAL is necessary for calibrating a VT60. I highly value my sanity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie2980 View Post
PANASONIC TC-P65ZT60 - ControlCal is a huge benefit and makes a world of difference
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Loewen (THX Video Instructor and Touring Calibrator) View Post
PANASONIC TC-P65ZT60- ControlCal allows you to NOT fumble around with the remote and to access all the needed controls via the laptop interface. This saves a lot of time!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry VanDenBerg @ Orlando Digital TV
I have been calibrating professionally for 10 years and the ControlCAL v2 Edition for Sharp and Panasonic is solid software I trust to calibrate my clients displays.
~
The software pays for itself in time saved onsite and this enables the professional calibrator to schedule an additional same day calibration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest261
Posted HERE
You're really going to want to get ControlCal. ~ Almost everyone is using CalMan or ChromaPure, + ControlCal for actually controlling the VT50 and unlocking the ISF modes.
Plus, Turbe (the developer) is a class act, and has been a huge help to all of us calibration newbies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adolfotregosa View Post
I have been trying to calibrate my EURO vt30 with calman since I got it and I quit.. It just NEVER seam right at the end and add to that slow controls and the software slowed down readings of the i1d3 oem just was enought for me to quit!

I jumped to chromapure and controlcal and i have to say finally !! Controlcal is SO simple and functional, EVERYTHING is a click away and fast, what a pleasure to use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heckheck
Posted HERE
I have to say, this program is a MUST HAVE.
~
It is worth the price of admission, and should save me some serious time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Zohn @ Value Electronics
Posted HERE
ControlCAL v2 gives us the additional controls to peak the performance and dial in the gamma as well as saving us time in getting the settings where they need to be. Without ControlCAL we would not be able to get the results we have obtained or be able to get through the volume of VT30s we are calibrating.

Posted HERE
World class software and service. Much thanks for your brilliant programming and support.

Posted HERE
We could not have calibrated as accurately without ControlCal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Miller
Posted HERE
We have been calibrating your VT30 sets for some days now. I have done a total of 12. ControlCal at the moment is the only interface that works to implement ISF ccc.

Posted HERE
I have now calibrated 12 VT30 panels with the ISF ccc implementation from ControlCal. The implementation is excellent from ControlCal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Billheimer ISF/THX Calibrator
Posted HERE
ControlCAL had all the right adjustments.
ControlCAL is definitely the best way to go to calibrate these.

Posted HERE
ControlCAL is 100% functional
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Gallagher ISF/THX Calibrator
I was able to achieve excellent results with this program.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrishi
Posted HERE
ControlCal is awesome. I would definitely be kicking myself without it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Pruitt THX Certified Video Calibrator
Posted HERE
I just calibrated another VT30 last night running 2.20 using ControlCal V2 .... it worked perfect!
Bionic AV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Deering Contributor @ Home Theater Magazine
Used the latest version for today's calibration and it worked great. No issues at all. Made the process REALLY easy. Loved it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hergonson @Coast Calibration, Carlsbad, CA
The VT50 came out great. ControlCAL is the only way to fly!

2011 30 SERIES MODELS SUPPORTED (with 30 Series Activation):
VT30
North America - TC-P55VT30, TC-P65VT30
Europe - TX-P42VT30E, TX-P50VT30E, TX-P55VT30E, TX-P65VT30E, TX-P42VT30, TX-P50VT30, TX-P55VT30, TX-P65VT30
UK - TX-P42VT30B, TX-P50VT30B, TX-P55VT30B, TX-P65VT30B
GT30
North America - Not Supported
Europe - TX-P42GT30E, TX-P46GT30E, TX-P50GT30E
UK - TX-P42GT30B, TX-P46GT30B, TX-P50GT30B
DT30 - All Regions
North America - TC-L32DT30, TC-L37DT30
Europe - TX-L32DT30E, TX-L37DT30E
UK - TX-L32DT30B, TX-L37DT30B
2012 50 SERIES MODELS SUPPORTED (with 50 Series Activation):
VT50
North America - TC-P55VT50, TC-P65VT50
Europe - TX-P50VT50E, TX-P55VT50E, TX-P65VT50E - TX-P50VT50, TX-P55VT50, TX-P65VT50 (throughout Europe)
UK - TX-P50VT50B, TX-P55VT50B, TX-P65VT50B
GT50
North America - Not Supported
Europe - TX-P42GT50E, TX-P50GT50E - TX-P42GT50, TX-P50GT50 (throughout Europe)
UK - TX-P42GT50B, TX-P50GT50B
WT50
North America - TC-L47WT50
Europe - TX-L42WT50E, TX-L47WT50E, TX-L55WT50E - TX-L42WT50, TX-L47WT50, TX-L55WT50 (throughout Europe)
UK - TX-L42WT50B, TX-L47WT50B, TX-L55WT50B
DT50
North America - TC-L55DT50
Europe - TX-L42DT50E, TX-L47DT50E, TX-L55DT50E - TX-L42DT50, TX-L47DT50, TX-L55DT50 (throughout Europe)
UK - TX-L42DT50B, TX-L47DT50B, TX-L55DT50B
2013 60 SERIES MODELS SUPPORTED (with 60 Series Activation):
ZT60
North America - TC-P60ZT60, TC-P65ZT60
Europe - TX-P60ZT60E - TX-P60ZT60 (throughout Europe)
UK - TX-P60ZT65B
VT60
North America - TC-P55VT60, TC-P60VT60, TC-P65VT60
Europe - TX-P50VT60E, TX-P55VT60E, TX-P65VT60E - TX-P50VT60, TX-P55VT60, TX-P65VT60 (throughout Europe)
UK - TX-P50VT65B, TX-P55VT65B, TX-P65VT65B
GT60
North America - N/A
Europe - TX-P42GT60E, TX-P50GT60E - TX-P42GT60, TX-P50GT60 (throughout Europe)
UK - TX-P42GT60B, TX-P50GT60B
WT60
North America - TC-L47WT60, TC-L55WT60
Europe - TX-L47WT60E, TX-L55WT60E - TX-L47WT60, TX-L55WT60 (throughout Europe)
UK - TX-L47WT65B , TX-L55WT65B
DT60
North America - TC-L55DT60*, TC-L60DT60* - *NA DT60 may not be supported, check back later
Europe - TX-L42DT60E, TX-L47DT60E, TX-L50DT60E, TX-L55DT60E, TX-L60DT60E - TX-L42DT60, TX-L47DT60, TX-L50DT60, TX-L55DT60, TX-L60DT60 (throughout Europe)
UK - TX-L42DT65B, TX-L47DT65B, TX-L55DT65B, TX-L60DT65B
FT60
North America - N/A
Europe - TX-L42FT60E, TX-L47FT60E - TX-L42FT60, TX-L47FT60 (throughout Europe)
UK - TX-L42FT60B , TX-L47FT60B
Other Regions - 60 Series Models not listed may be supported (i.e in Asia, Australia, New Zealand), CONTACT US for more information.

Interface Support:
  • Serial (VT30 Only)
  • Network

ControlCAL can also be used with ColorHCFR, ColorFacts, CalMAN, ChromaPure and other Video Calibration Applications.

DT30 | GT30 | VT30 | GT50 | VT50 ISFccc Software / ISF Software / Calibration Software

Firmware Updates
VT30 / GT30 / VT50 / GT50 (North America Models) HERE. NOTE: Recommended f/w v1.150+ for the NA VT50's and minimum required f/w v2.060+ for the NA VT30's
Firmware Updates for other Regions HERE.

Optional (though recommended for those having their Display calibrated) Panel Brightness Medium v2.1 Firmware for VT30 / GT30 (North America Models) HERE.

Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 or 64bit) and Windows 10, Microsoft .NET4
You do need .NET 4.0 Framework. If you don't have it, you can download it here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...5-b386f32c0992

SEPARATE ACTIVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR SERIES 30 MODELS (i.e. VT30) AND SERIES 50 MODELS (i.e. VT50)! Example: You have a VT30 Activation now and want to use ControlCAL G/VT30 Edition v2 on a VT50, you will need an new and additional Activation Key. CONTACT US for more information.

----> CONTACT US first if you are interested in the ControlCAL G/VT30 Edition v2! <----

ControlCAL G/VT30 Edition v2 End User License Agreement (EULA) - CLICK HERE

ControlCAL ACTIVATION KEY AND LICENSE INFORMATION:

• The Registered Activation Key is valid only for personal use by Non-Professionals on your own display.
  • If you are a Professional in the Video, Audio, Broadcast, Film and/or Home Theater Industry or you want to use ControlCAL on Multiple Display Models, you are required to have a Professional Activation Key regardless if you are using ControlCAL on your own display.
  • ControlCAL's Activation Keys are not transferable. ControlCAL is Licensed to a specific User.

Examples of uses that require a Professional license:

• Professional video calibration service — You charge a client money for calibrating a display.
  • Multiple Displays including those not owned by you — You want to use ControlCAL on multiple Displays including friends and family owned displays.
  • Industry Insider/Professional — You are in the Video, Audio, Broadcast, Film and/or Home Theater Industry.
  • Commercial Enterprise — You are a corporate entity rather than an individual. You use ControlCAL in the course of your business.

[Screencaps from Windows 7 on a 1080p Display set at Smaller (100%)]
Not all Controls are available on all Models and Regions!
Main

CMS

10 Point

Compact - Vertical

Compact - Horizontal

Terminal

DJG's Dark/Black Windows Theme available here: http://www.controlcal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=870

ISF and ISFccc are trademarks of Imaging Science Foundation.

Last edited by Turbe; 08-04-2016 at 12:15 PM.
Turbe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Turbe For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Register to remove these ads. It's free!

Register to remove these ads. It's free!
Unread 06-19-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
Turbe
Professional Supporter

NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO 2011 VT30 MODELS - STARTING IN 2012, PANASONIC REMOVED THE SERIAL PORT (ControlCAL Version 2 Editions also support the Network Interface).

For those wanting to use the Serial Port on the Display for the Interface in ControlCAL, you will need a 3.5mm (mini 1/8") Stereo Phono Plug. The North American VT30's do ship with an 3" 3.5mm to DB9 Female Adapter.

Here is the Pinout (3.5mm Stereo Phono Plug to Female DB9):

PHONO PLUGSIGNAL TYPEDB9 FEMALE
Tip (L)Transmitted DataPin 2
Ring (R)Received DataPin 3
SleeveSignal GroundPin 5

Last edited by Turbe; 01-23-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Unread 06-19-2011, 03:18 PM   #3
Turbe
Professional Supporter

Reserved 2
Unread 06-19-2011, 03:18 PM   #4
Turbe
Professional Supporter

More User Comments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olelinken View Post
TX-P65VT60Y Owner
This software works great
~
Easy setup, user friendly interface and unmatched suport from Turbe. I can highly recommend ControlCal!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pani View Post
TC-P65ZT60 Owner
Just wanted to volunteer some information here for anyone considering the ControlCAL software - It's magic! Take it from someone whom literally spent hours manually entering data; This programs flawlessly accomplishes the task in seconds. And, I must also genuinely state that the service rendered by Turbe was truly exceptional; He went out of his way to assist me - A professional in every sense
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Mad
TC-P55VT50 Owner
Posted Here
I am also using controlcal, and I highly recommend it to anyone making any adjustments to their settings. Actual calibration is literally impossible without controlcal! The ease of making adjustments, having all settings nicely laid out and easily accessible on your computer screen, and then saving the settings for easy download or upload to your TV within seconds is simply awesome. So if you have settings you wish to save and easily upload back to your TV within seconds, controlcal is the way to go for sure...
Quote:
Originally Posted by smolen64 View Post
TC-P65ZT60 Owner
Don't have any doubts about using ControlCal
~
superb customer service
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhoy12
TC-P60VT60 Owner
WOW, such an awesome program
Quote:
Originally Posted by keef95
TC-P65ZT60 Owner
Posted Here
I can't say enough good things about ControlCAL...a value at twice the price.
the support Turbe provides is awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJBrown33 View Post
TC-P55VT60 Owner
ControlCAL G/VT30 Edition v2 was worth every cent!
~
it was very easy to use and intuitive once I actually tried the program. Thank you Turbe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by semicolin View Post
TC-P60VT60 Owner
I agree with PJBrown33. ControlCal G/VT30 Edition v2 was worth every cent!!! If you follow all the instructions, its pretty easy to use. Thank you Turbe!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
TC-P65ZT60 Owner
The software performs beautifully. It was well thought out and designed. Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascior
Posted Here
Thanks to Turbe I downloaded the new ControlCal software, which by the way is awesome and I couldn't see in a million years calibrating this display without it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbillen
VT50 Owner
Posted Here
Got ControlCal.... Within 2 minutes of working with it I can no longer imagine calibrating without it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon
VT50 Owner
Posted Here
ControlCal is superior
Quote:
VT60 Owner
Just a note to tell you that I gave ControlCAL a workout on my 65VT60 last night and the results were spectacular. Previously, without your suburb program and its interface, it would have taken me twice the length of time to achieve the results that I did. It is a fantastic tool.
Quote:
VT60 Owner
Posted Here
Don't try this without ControlCAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Mad
VT50 Owner
Posted Here
I just started using Controlcal, and I love it already! As dbillen mentioned, I too agree and couldn't even imagine calibrating my VT50 without it
Quote:
Originally Posted by slosvt View Post
VT60 Owner
I must say that Control Cal is a huge time saver!
More ControlCAL Elite X5 Edition v2 and ControlCAL G/VT30 Edition v2 User comments:
Quote:
Originally Posted by djgarcia
Sharp Elite Owner / CalMAN v5 User
Posted Here
I prefer the ControlCAL interface, as well as saving and quickly restoring or modifying settings. For me at least the DDC window is not a replacement for ControlCAL
~
ControlCAL is dedicated to that function and so goes well the extra mile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfreedom
Professional Calibrator / CalMAN v5 Ultimate User
Posted Here
Now that I have been using ControlCal for a while, I totally agree about the interface. Much easier in ControlCal than it is in the DDC. I've become a fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic View Post
I used ControlCal (Fantastic system for getting a quick and painless calibration
Quote:
Originally Posted by techsilver13 View Post
Turbe ~ offers amazing support at ALL hours of the day and night. The software is great, now my wife doesnt complain about me pausing a movie messing with video settings. I can sit and do it without her noticing to much. That in and of itself was worth the price to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhoy12 View Post
Here's some feedback from my recent experience with Turbe. I've recently worked with Turbe to get my VT60 dialed in with ControlCal, and all I can say is WOW, this program is awesome! The only thing better than ControlCal is Turbe's customer support. We started emailing at about 8:30 pm mountain time and we had everything needed by 10:20 pm. All my emails were responded to within 15 minutes or less even at 10:00 at night! Turbe is top notch and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him and will do more in the future. Thanks again for everything!
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter840
TC-P65VT60 Owner
Posted Here
I just want to say I used a program called ControlCal to adjust this monitor
The program was easy to use and the results are honestly incredible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlag305
TC-P65ZT60 Owner
I thought it was amazing!
very helpful and super fast

Last edited by Turbe; 02-27-2015 at 12:02 PM.
Unread 06-19-2011, 03:18 PM   #5
Turbe
Professional Supporter

Additional North American VT30 Info:

NOTE: Panasonic released a optional (manual install only) North American GT30/VT30 firmware for Calibrators to address (and fix) this issue when using Panel Brightness Medium. See Post #1 above for link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotchaa
Folks,

Per my previous reports I have been sharing calibration reports with Panasonic engineering, and had a field engineer visit. Today I received the following from engineering, I am posting it here as I feel it's important to share engineering's current reasoning on why over saturation is occurring and how they recommend to handle it.
Quote:
After studying the issue, we found that the color saturation in CUSTOM mode (after calibration) becomes too high (over-saturated colors).
This is due to the following causes:

1) In CUSTOM mode, after calibrating the VT30 to the REC709 color gamut, the location of the primary color points (R,G,B)(x,y) is now at the correct points (meets REC709 color gamut). The unit can now display all the colors in the REC709 gamut.

2) However, as a result of correctly calibrating the unit, the Panel Brightness (set to MID as default in CUSTOM mode) is now too high for the calibrated unit such that the colors are overly enhanced making the perceived colors too vibrant (over-saturated).

You can see from the graph below the effects of the Panel Brightness setting to the color enhancement (saturation):

SOLUTION: We recommend to change the setting of the Panel Brightness (in the Pro Setting menu) from MID-->LOW after calibration in CUSTOM mode.
This will produce a properly calibrated picture with very good color saturation (not over-saturated.).

Below shows a typical calibrated VT30 in CUSTOM mode with the Panel Brightness setting changed from MID-->LOW. Notice also the AGC must be set to zero (0).

Last edited by Turbe; 11-11-2013 at 12:04 PM.
Unread 06-19-2011, 04:04 PM   #6
virus
Professional Supporter

I agree with Robert.
The Controlcal is a great tool for Panasonic calibration.

-Manos.
virus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011, 06:35 AM   #7
LeRoyK
Registered Supporter

Thanks Turbe, for this timely and powerfull product.

Is there a way to tell in the interface which controls are inactive? For example I have heard that not all controls are available in THX mode. Is that correct? Can the interface show us which controls are active?

Thanks

LeRoy
LeRoyK is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #8
Turbe
Professional Supporter

In v1.5x I simply disabled Controls in the various Profiles (for different Modes).. I could disable Controls depending on selection in v2 but I am not sure that would be the best. Let me put some more thought in to that.. -
Unread 06-20-2011, 11:10 PM   #9
Sammie2980
Professional Supporter

So was thinking. I haven't calibrated since Saturday and when I do it's in Custom, ISF day and night only) and haven't gotten into build 106 yet, but you really don't have access to pro settings in THX. though when you calibrate it ideally you would go into the service menu and adjust the cuts etc. Your Highs and Lows. Will v2 allow you to adjust the highs and lows of THX without going into the service menu?

I haven't been in the SM yet on the VT30 so haven't really noticed if it does or not
Sammie2980 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011, 06:06 AM   #10
virus
Professional Supporter

the 3,5 mini jack to RS-232 works ok for the European models. I find that the W10pt gamma and the gamma 10pt have some problem in %.
I try to calibrate the 80% window pattern and i have to change the 70% to see any changes.
Is that correct or is a bug?

Last edited by virus; 06-27-2011 at 08:51 PM.
virus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011, 10:15 AM   #11
Turbe
Professional Supporter

Sounds similar to what we are seeing with the VT30's in North America, i.e. 100% can effect 90% and 80% - they are getting great results after calibration here..
Unread 12-15-2011, 04:59 PM   #12
kanedo
Registered Supporter

What is the port number to use for the network connection?
kanedo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2011, 06:07 PM   #13
HDCraig
Registered Supporter

kanedo, I use 2048 and remember you have to highlight pro settings under custom and hold the red button down on your remote for a few seconds to get the vt30 to wait for connection.

turbe, I just saw the info about the optional firmware, should I install it?
HDCraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2011, 06:07 PM   #14
kanedo
Registered Supporter

Where are the send buttons for the following?

- Color Temp
- Gamma
- Colorspace
- panel brightness
- C.A.T.S.
- Video NR
- Contour EMP
Unread 12-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #15
Turbe
Professional Supporter

@HDCraig - I know you have an I1 Pro and software, so if you are going to recalibrate then I would install the optional firmware update.

@kanedo - Enable Auto Send under MENU | CONFIG, when you you change the setting (or re-select the current selection) in the Control's drop down, it will send the change to the Display. Also, those will be sent with SEND ALL. I will probably have Auto Send enabled by default in a future build.
Unread 12-21-2011, 03:23 PM   #16
kanedo
Registered Supporter

@HDCraig, port 2048 works! Thanks.
Unread 01-13-2012, 07:19 AM   #17
adolfotregosa
Registered Supporter

I just wanted to say, thank you..

I have been trying to calibrate my EURO vt30 with calman since I got it and I quit.. It just NEVER seam right at the end and add to that slow controls and the software slowed down readings of the i1d3 oem just was enought for me to quit!

I jumped to chromapure and controlcal and i have to say finally !! Controlcal is SO simple and functional, EVERYTHING is a click away and fast, what a pleasure to use.

I have only have good things to say about chromapure, like not needing a super laptop but this is for another forum and day

Thank you Turbe for your support. I was helped by a Person and not by some robot..
adolfotregosa is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2012, 09:20 AM   #18
thewizardhunter
Registered Supporter

Plugged everything in last night and calibrated my set. Everything works perfectly no hitches. A great piece of software you have there. Makes calibrating so much easier and quicker. I used wifi and was impressed. No delays, no sluggish behaviour. Immediate responses. 5 star software!

Thanks for your prompt responses to emails also.
thewizardhunter is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 05:51 AM   #19
EmilG
Registered Supporter

Default C3 calibration mode for VT30?

Just got ControlCalv2 for my VT30, it is awesome!!!

I have a question about the C3 mode.
There are two settings, nite and day, how do those relate to the TV mode settings like STANDARD,CINEMA,THX,GAME,CUSTOM,VIVID?
In the serial connection mode I just selected CUSTOM and did my changes.
If I select C3 NITE, what TV mode will it apply to?

Thanks
EmilG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #20
Turbe
Professional Supporter

Hi EmilG,

The ISFccc Interface has four additional memories Per Input - isf Night and isf Day for 2D - isf Night and isf Day for 3D. These four memories are separate from the other Picture Modes and each other. When you activate one of these ISFccc memories, it will show up under your Picture Mode Menu for that Input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilG View Post
Just got ControlCalv2 for my VT30, it is awesome!!!

Last edited by Turbe; 02-06-2012 at 10:33 AM.