Calibration Forums

Go Back   Calibration Forums > ControlCAL - Released Versions > General ControlCAL Discussion

Notices
Old 12-14-2014, 04:56 PM   #41
Pani
Professional Supporter

Just wanted to volunteer some information here for anyone considering the ControlCAL software - It's magic! Take it from someone whom literally spent hours manually entering data; This programs flawlessly accomplishes the task in seconds. And, I must also genuinely state that the service rendered by Turbe was truly exceptional; He went out of his way to assist me - A professional in every sense
Pani is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register to remove these ads. It's free!

Register to remove these ads. It's free!
Old 04-16-2015, 06:53 AM   #42
Bruce N
Professional Supporter

I just had the pleasure of using ControlCAL on both my TVs. I have two Kuro sets, a PRO-151FD and a KRP-500M. Once I had everything in hand it took less than 2 hours to install the patch on the KRP and unlock the ISF modes on both TVs. I also used the recommended settings here on the forum on both sets. A huge improvement! I plan to have both sets professionally calibrated soon and now everything is ready!

Even though these sets are a few years old now I believe there is nothing new that can compete. It seems to me that spending a few bucks to extend their lives is well worth it. If you have one of these TVs I highly recommend ControlCAL!
Bruce N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 05:59 PM   #43
gretzky9966
Registered Supporter

Default ControlCAL Reviews & Testimonials

Would like to give a huge shout out to turbe ,for helping me patch my krp 500m with the isf modes .He went above and beyond to get me up and running with support on of all days a sunday and at night. A-plus for support ,and dealing with my terrible windows based pc, and the terrible internet connection .
gretzky9966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 09:56 AM   #44
Doom4420
Registered Supporter

Default ControlCal Review

Just wanted to give a shout out to Turbe for helping out. The program works great and is WELL worth the money! I wasn't ready to swing the cash yet for an OLED and still love my 5010 kuro. With the blacks showing a hint of red though, it wasn't quite the picture it used to be. I got the Kuro reset and Turbe helped me late into the night with my way to many questions. Thanks a bunch for having the patience for my questions and always responding. The program and his help are invaluable if you still love your Kuro! Now, the set looks like brand new and blacks are great!! Thanks again!
Doom4420 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Doom4420 For This Useful Post: