Calibration Forums

Go Back   Calibration Forums > ControlCAL - Released Versions > Display Profiles Discussion

Notices
Unread 06-25-2009, 06:51 AM   #21
LaoChe
Professional Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbe View Post
Are you Inputing a Signal on the Input?

Just watch a Cable/Sat channel or a Movie via your BD/DVD Player while entering those settings.

If you were doing a proper calibration, you would input a signal with your Pattern Generator or BR/DVD Player with patterns disc during calibration/adjustment.
No I'm not Turbe. Let me give that a shot. Thanks!!
LaoChe is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register to remove these ads. It's free!

Register to remove these ads. It's free!
Unread 06-25-2009, 07:16 AM   #22
LaoChe
Professional Supporter

Turbe, that worked! Thanks a lot!!
LaoChe is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2009, 08:53 AM   #23
HDTV Maniac
Registered Supporter

Hi Turbe,

I'm new on this forum and have recently bought a Pro-101fd. I ran D-Nice's break in settings for 150 consecutive hours and am now enjoying this plasma with out of the box settings. Let me say that the blacks are amazing at this point in time and if calibration will make them better, then I will be floored as it seems almost perfect to me right now. However, coming from an LCD, I guess I don't know what real perfection is.

My question for you is that I was planning on buying the controlcal software activation and enter the isfccc settings that D-Nice will be posting for the 101fd next week. I noticed that there there are 2 profiles available, do I need them both or can I use just one? I ask because you have the 1 profile priced at $35 but there is no mention of price for 2 profiles. What are these profiles exactly and why would I need two of them instead of one? Please explain this to me in detail.

I also noticed that you bundle the serial to usb cable with 2 profiles for $78. I already have a serial to usb cable so I will not be needing it and that is why I ask about the pricing for the profiles alone. Please let me know how to proceed in this case. As well, if you have some calibrator in mind for the Montreal, Canada region that comes highly recommended please let me know because I may be interested in your $300 promotion for calibration. I would love to get D-Nice but he does not come to Canada.

I thank you for your time and input on this matter.
HDTV Maniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2013, 07:55 AM   #24
go0gies
Registered Supporter

Is this profile still available to download? the links in the first post do not work anymore.

Thanks
Unread 05-12-2013, 11:54 AM   #25
Turbe
Professional Supporter

I'll email you that info go0gies...
Turbe is offline   Reply With Quote